JellyPages.com

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Regina

So this is my first look of the collection. (Might do another one of the same character a little later) Had a lot of fun with this one. Though the lips are a bit messy because I was getting a bit impatient with the fact my camera didn't want to cooperate with me today :/  I used Beauty From The Earth Cosmetics in Spellbound and Livid and then I used Georgia Peach for a highlighter on the cheeks. Other products used are the white in the Sleek IDivine Acid palette, ME liner, the red in Lime Crime's Chinadoll palette along with their Candy Apply gloss for the lips. To top it off Milani was used as the undertone on the cheeks and Too Faced Lashgasm mascara was used on the lashes along with a pair of Ardell #117 falsies.



No comments:

Post a Comment