JellyPages.com

Sunday, August 31, 2014

MIA

Well guys I'm going to give this another try. I've been trying to get on here for a while now. Needless to say we bought a house and are pretty much all settled in. I am now promoting for an awesome company called Beauty Bar Baby Minerals ( https://www.facebook.com/beautybarbaby ).  I will be putting some swatches up here along with looks using their product and some other fun things. Thank you all for hanging in there with me. It's sure been a bumpy year and things have finally smoothed out for the most part. Now I just have to get on a set schedule. Can't wait to start putting more things up here and no pun intended, but putting myself out there more :P Thank you all o much for the love an support. I will put a sneak peak of what is to come on here using BBB.  I used Vixen, Gold Sugar, Black Velvet, Midnight Cowgirl, and Sum Beach. I hope you all enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment